Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sore left ankle~

Uh oh, cause of after enjoy too much of sports... This time, it happened during the futsal match...

Play every weekend night at pj, this time even more enjoy as secondary school fren reunion together, was looking forward to teamwork and play together juz like the older days...

The progress turn out quite well, teamwork and achieve several goals and winning and blah blah blah, but ended up with my ankle sprained again lol...

Again, left ankle, failed to steal the ball, then bad landing with half of my left foot on the ground and half of it on a player's leg. Twisted and sprained my ankle, yelling on the ground...

' It sore like a pig foot',my fren said. And it really is... Hardly to walk, when to see traditional doctor as usual, then urut pain gao gao... Jia la!

Hope it gets well soon, and go enjoy my sports again... Haha! 😄😘😜

No comments:

Post a Comment