Thursday 26 April 2012

Asus A43SD - VX422V (White)

Hehe new lappy!! This time, i bought asus A43S. Its an A-series, versatile performance. Quite worth it as first of all, its my dream White Colour!! lol....

Intel Core i5-2450M, 2.56 Hz (Turbo up to 2.9)/3M , 14" LED Screen, NVIDIA Geforce 610M.2GB, Window 7 Premium, 2GB DDR3, 500 GB HDD, 8x Multi-Dual, Wifi, USB 3.0, 2 years warranty, free one Asus Laptop Bag.

For more details description, refer to http://event.asus.com/my/2012/pricelist/Price_List_April.pdf and http://my.asus.com/Notebooks/ to see the comparison between different models and series of Asus Laptop. I found that both links above shows complete details and information that i need and boost my understanding about them.

Actually, I was concerning about the latest i-7 processor laptop (as i'm always love to go for the latest technology advancement lol =p). Model A43SM-VX037V and Jay Chou Special Edition N45SL-VX021V(White) drawn up my attention and attracts me a lot...

 However at last, A43SD - VX422V was chosen. Lol... The descriptions here are just awesome.... =D http://my.asus.com/Notebooks/Versatile_Performance/A43SD/

First and foremost white colour lol, then metalic (easy to clean off the dirt on laptop, need not worry about its white colour skin) with Ice Cool Technology, Palm Proof Technology prevents accidental input, instant on resume in seconds, finally its sufficient processor speed for me as an accounting and finance students; and future employee.

Oh yeah!! I upgraded sth... But i forgot which part.... I think is from 2GB DDR3 to 6GB DDR3, if not mistaken, with rm50 additional on it. Actually its juz input another small component of 4GB DDR3 into my lappy. List price RM1999 but i paid RM2149 including RM50 upgrading (Asus Dealer at Sunway Pyramid Digital Mall). Hmm...... Maybe the additional RM100 worth as they will do all services within waranty F.O.C and if anything wrong to my lappy within 7 days, a new one is exchangeable? Haha... Anyway, its more convenient for me to go sunway pyramid than go Bukit Bintang all the way to lowyat and asus service center.

Yeah yeah New Lappy!! I Love it!! Thanks Dad and Mum ^^


3 comments:

  1. Thanks to have a view and comment on my blog!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna buy 1 like u! white one xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi peqaxlol, thanks to have a view and comment on my blog!! ^^ And Uh, Good news for u!! as I went to PC EXPO at Midvalley 24-27th May, ThunderMatch Technology Sdn Bhd sell this brand @ RM1899. It is one of the computer selling stores in Lowyat KL. Maybe u can check thru and compare the price at Lowyat, u'll get the same brand with more attractive price.Cheers~ =D

      Delete