Tuesday 10 April 2012

Another dream comes true.... ^^

Probably, this is one of my dream to join it, but I'm always hesitating whether its really necessary for me...

Expensive membership fees always make me to keep it out of my mind, nt to think about it... Aha... Well, I had to admit that, after a few months didn't enjoy sports due to busy schedule, finally i take a step to join gym today!

Its a hard feeling that no sweat and sports previous months, body and even my mind felt lazy...

I guess that kind of feeling will gone off ... I joined body express gym for 3 months college student package! Pay rm99 processing fees which pay once, and rm159 per months. Total rm576...

Most attracting me is different classes are available, 250 classes which can join all. Muay thai, body builder, cycling, yoga etc... Gonna learn sth new and interesting! This keep me up! ^^

Today is the first day, and wow! I really enjoy it! Its time to keep fit and slim my body back, i guess i will join it continuosly because here, is juz awesome!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment