Wednesday 17 August 2011

The power of facebook

Nowadays, facebook is so famous until almost everyone on the earth have an account for it.... Its huge influences attract everyone at different ages addicted to it.... Furthermore, even quite a lot of people open facebook as their first thing to do, we even din't log off and turn on facebook twenty-four seven~ Amazing!!! hahaha~~



Funny Joke: A dying grandmother told her garndson: "I may die a few minutes later, so I hope all of you will inherit my estate, including villas, tractors, farms and all poultry and cash $22,389,630.00."




Her grandson said: "Wow!" "Thank you Grandma, I never know that you have a farm and so many properties? So where are they?"


The grandmother with the last breath, said: "In my Facebook."

No comments:

Post a Comment