Thursday 25 August 2011

Futsal Competition in Monash!!!

Today, after my replacement lectures, saw people crowded at the futsal court in uni..... After noticed that there got two different groups wearing home & away jersey, a thinking "pop" up in my mind, "There is definitely have something interesting going on..... Competition perhaps? Futsal? I saw everyone of them wearing futsal shoes!!" My mind and heart started to went exciting and I walked to the court....

Wow! Its really a futsal competition within our campus....... It was really cool.... Watching them playing, my heart beating more rapidly and i was really feel excited about it..... My futsal & football crazy friends sure will have the same thinking with me~ hehe.... Hope we can play a real match in anywhere else.... It will be really fun and Excited~~~ Teehee~~~ =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment