Monday 18 June 2012

Final Exam Finished~ ^^

好吃~ 吃饱饱~~~ 


我的食物怎么还没来~~~~ 





Phew, Finally!! Final Exam is over..... Today onwards, will continue blogging.... haha!! Its been nearly a month i din't update post, time just pass so fast....

Nothing much happened during exam preparation period, just focusing on studies, doing mind-mapping, eat, sleep, spent most of the time at uni's library. SELDOM do exercise, did went to gym, but just merely do some simple workouts..... AND.... I USUALLY EAT A LOT when i'm tension and stress... Drink quite a lot of starbucks green tea latte (very refreshing when i was tired and need a rest)....... So, I'm become fat over again~ haha! I think this is the most recently changes during the month.... =p


Happy Holiday to all my dear uni's bros, and my secondary schoolmates in Australia( i think they are having holiday soon too.... ) !! Haha!! Cheers!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment