Wednesday 29 February 2012

First time seeing so many beessssss on the road!!!

It happened On 28th February 2012, after a heavy rain in the afternoon. Around 5pm, I went to Segi college near summit usj to fetch ting ting come back home.....

When I stop in front of traffic light, I saw something black and tiny dots flying in the middle of the air... Their numbers are about 3 cars length and a huge bunch of them flying slowly, get closer to my side.....

When they get closer and closer, I was afraid and feeling uncomfortable.... THEY ARE BEEssssss!!!! Middle size, juz like my thumb.....

I took this photo using iPad when they are still quite far away from me... Indeed, after a while, some of them already stop in front of my car's front mirror and side mirror as well.... I was too nervous to take another photo of tat because I was wondering they will flee into the car at air-con there (learnt this in movie) and start sting me...

Luckily and thanks god, the traffic light turned green and I quickly drive away from them....

An amazing experience and incident that I had ever met.....

No comments:

Post a Comment